segunda-feira, setembro 26, 2005

Nutshell

The anguish is a Brother
Hurts with No Excuses
Factory of pain without bother
Down In a Hole refuses
To stop hurting so bad

I lay my body on an Angry Chair
Like a Rooster with no feathers,
You Got Me Wrong dispair,
I've lost feathers and doesn't matters
The Heaven's Beside You, lying sad

Would you anguish leave me alone?
Jumping like Frogs out of me?
Right Over Now I need someone
I've found why I'm dying so mad,
I've found the Killer Is Me ...

" The Angry Chair continues yelling insane, words of dispair, which I write in this stupid crap, fucked up, verses, Thank You Alice, I'm still locked in your Chains "

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

"Candles red, i have a pair, shadows dancing everywhere..."

Muito bom gosto musical.

9:52 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counter