sábado, maio 07, 2005

Drama

Ain´t this my life?
I have no wife,
No kids, no money,
No car, no honey,
Nobody wants me
I just want to get free.

Poor idiot poet!
All my dreams are wet,
By the sea of relaxation
(My self torturation).
Ain't I a looser?
No! I'm a winner!

I gain bad luck
And I take all the soak
That my life offers,
In me no one ever suffers,
That's ok to my soul,
I feel no dole...

Dark beneath feelings,
Forsaking the old kings
Of the happy childhood,
When I've played,
When I stayed,
I've lost my mood,
Craving for solutions.
God asks forgiveness
All I can do is forsakeness,
I have no absolutions.

Thanks for the day
And thanks for night,
Thanks for the sun and the moon,
Thanks for the life of the afternoon...
I can't ask You more anything
You gave me all, I think...
Counters
Hit Counter