quarta-feira, abril 27, 2005

Soundless, poor poetry

No meaning poems,
Non-sense, deep, thoughts
Hurts like a billion shots
Inside a fragile head
Or a heart, instead.

No God damn inspiration,
Deep in a sored soul
With a bored control.
Jesus! I've asked for stability,
Not this lack of sensibility.

No Way Out!
I'm doomed to forsakeness
And no blessed happiness
Will release me from this pain,
Of a dark evil soul stain

Yes a stain,
Spreading all over my mind
(She's becoming so blind!)
And all that a feel are bleeding,
My will urges new beginning.

Non-sense sores,
Yes the magic of the stain evolved
It's power to annihilate aroused,
Maybe I'm the one to blame,
Shit! But I have no shame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

'Non-sense sores,
Yes the magic of the stain evolved
It's power to annihilate aroused,
Maybe I'm the one to blame,
Shit! But I have no shame. '

THAT - is the best stanza in the whole poem. Revise and draw out that fluid in the rest of it and it will shimmer in the darkness it was written.

7:30 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counter