quinta-feira, abril 21, 2005

Future Annihilation

Behold your future
For He's watching for you
Let Your Kindness lead you
To a higher stage of mind
Protect your soul,
Not with rage, but with hope.

Behold Your future
For sooner is he's life
In your heart
Your body is a weak giant
When compared with your soul

Behold yourself, now!
Behold The Future!
Forget the past!
Forget The present!
Grab the sky with your bare hands
And watch how it stands
Alongside your MInd

Don't control your feelings
For they conceive ceilings
Much higher that you've ever imagened
Protect the future.

Behold with attention
It's What I do
But my intention
Has failed too
I look and I see nothing
I've lost everything
That links my soul
To my mind control
Regard for I have no Future
Regard for I have no cure
For my despair
And insanity
I breath no air
It's my fragility
Counters
Hit Counter