terça-feira, junho 07, 2005

Floating rivers

Floating rivers
Of insanity
Constantly
Provoking shivers
All over the body

The rivers are bloddy
The floor slipery
I can see a lake
(I know it's a forgery)
And it's where I take
All my pain

There's a lane
Before this landscape
Where I carry
My dark and scary
feelings of escape
It is all I see

It's a way for me
Though I rather
Be blind 'bout it
Knowing my limit
And... And float like a feather
Above the river, following the sun,
Asking permission to the sea
Begging to enter, Craving, crying for it.
Then a lake... lost in the sky, the sky of my mind

I'm an eternal scar of my own thoughts, I'm the dark crusted blood I see in it. I am the time, I thought were ended. Now I know I'm really God Damn confused, maybe I'm just a young..............................................................................
.....................................................................................
...................................................................................sh
hhhhhhhhhhhhh hey, God! Can you see my lake? I'm losing it, inside my confusions, where will I hide my pain now? Can you hold it for me, just for a while?
Counters
Hit Counter