terça-feira, agosto 23, 2005

Stars

You know baby
Sky's full of stars
You know maybe
They're full of scars
Of people like us
Who look them like thus

Can you make an idea
The amount of lovers
Left along the sea
Trying to erase lowers
Of their complex relation?
Love needs no comprehension

But still here we are
All alone by the waves
Observing the same star
The one that amazes
Not only our hatred mind
But our heart, so blind

I love ya heart dear
But the mind, I hate
One second turns a year
When I look to my mate
I love beeing with your heart
But then your mind start...

" Your mind left your heart alone with me, please don't think anymore, Love isn't made of thoughts, it's made of lovers, people. Do you add oil in water? So don't add your mind to my love for you, for I already love only with my heart. LOve with your heart, not with your mind, that way love will never visit your soul "


( It still haven't visited mine )
Counters
Hit Counter